7.09.2009

Link: White and Gray

Anne at the City Sage blog posted photos of her kitchen update, and it looks just great. How funny that I have the exact same tile on my kitchen counters!

I've been putting off painting the kitchen, mostly because I really don't want to do it myself, and I also don't want to have to pay someone else to do it for me. But when the time comes, I will absolutely go for a white and gray color scheme like this, I love it.

And, I decided to take out all the tile that serves as the backsplash first. I got a quote for replacing the counter tops, and covering the backsplash more than doubled the price. I'd rather just have painted wall behind there. Before we get to that point, though, I'll have a showdown with my husband about the countertop color. He wants dark, I want light, maybe we'll flip a coin. A double headed coin, so I will be sure to win.

via: The City Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment