7.11.2009

Hall Color



That's some yellow paint, people. It's doesn't look quite so yellow with the light off, which is most of the time. But you can see in the second photo the color difference between the old and the new.

I just ended up painting the little section of the hall around the bathroom and bedroom doors. I kind of like it like this, stopping before turning the corner here. I don't think we could do this bright color in the rest of the house, this color is Kelly Moore 3555-1 sparkle tint, in eggshell.

I still have the trim to paint. It will be the same color as it is now, but it will look new and fresh and clean. Ahh. I would love to replace the doors with some paneled ones, but I would be very happy to just switch out the doorknobs and hinges.

No comments:

Post a Comment