4.08.2009

Bathroom: Before & After



The full bathroom needed paint and a new fan (and new floor tile, maybe later) to make it a bit more finished looking in there. Last year, I painted it a light gray really quickly, and I'm not very good at painting.

So, a professional paint job and a new fan, and we're good to go. My husband picked the paint color, it's a little bluish for me. We like gray around here. And, the before photo was taking mid fan replacement.

The next thing I should do is decant all those bottles into nice ones, a' la Chez Larsson. That's almond Dr. Bronner's liquid castille soap in the green bottle, btw. Thumbs up. The floor tiles should really be replaced, as they are cracked and whoever installed them did a crappy job. I might end up just dying what's left of the grout in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment